This position isresponsible for the day-to-day supervision of sanitation associates to achieve required production quality standards in a safe, efficient, and effective manner and for promoting and maintaining positive working relationships within the sanitation group. Specifically, this individual will:
- Train, direct and develop subordinates to meet operating, safety and quality requirements within the department and/or area.
- Supervise sanitation staff to ensure product quality and integrity and ensure all finished product meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Create and maintain an environment that is conducive to retaining associates through effective and efficient planning, communication and coaching, training and overall direction of the workforce.
Therequirements for this position include a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Poultry Science, Animal Science, Agriculture or related discipline plus at least 2 years of related work experience. Specific competence requirements include:
- Must have prior supervisory experience.
- Experience with various industry accepted procedures, including HACCP, SPC, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of plant efficiency as it related to yield, lbs./birds, pmh, line speeds and automatic process equipment.
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to lead people and get results.
- Must be able to organize multiple protocols/projects and complete on schedule.