Mindbank Consulting Group is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with strong Excel and Tableau skills. This a long-term contract with a hybrid workweek (two days onsite in Millington, TN) and a smart group of people. Candidates must be clearable United States citizens. (Candidates with Active Secret clearances are encouraged to apply.)In this position you will provide business and technical expertise for the analytics process, and tools and applications for a business function or business unit. You'll apply advanced consulting skills and/or extensive technical expertise to develop innovative solutions to complex problems. You'll be working without considerable direction; you may be asked to mentor and supervise other team members.NOTE: Please make sure your technical skills are indicated in each position entry, especially your advanced Excel skills. Please provide examples of what you’ve accomplished with itBusiness Analyst Responsibilities:
Business Analyst Qualifications:
- Provide analytic support for Navy client.
- Recommend appropriate performance measures to be produced including lifts, efficiencies, confidence intervals, and other statistical metrics.
- Analyze and process data, build and maintain models and report templates, and develop dynamic, data-driven solutions.
- Provide business clients with detailed, actionable reports documenting the findings from data processing, and data analysis.
- Consult on using business intelligence data for predictive analytics and facilitate implementation of new tools.
Why should you work for Mindbank? Since 1986, Mindbank has helped hundreds of clients solve some of the most complex IT problems through the strategic implementation of solutions and resources. Our clients include US Federal agencies, State & Local Governments, Tribal Organizations, Fortune 1000 companies, as well as Small Businesses.Mindbank believes that our employees deserve the best care that our company can provide. We offer our employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including:
- A degree is required for this position: Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, law, engineering, social sciences, physical/applied science, or management discipline such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics, or management information technology
- 3 years of experience in Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis, or Financial Analysis using Excel and Tableau
- Possession of excellent team-oriented, team building, presentation, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Navy or DoD manpower, personnel, training, and education preferred
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Mindbank is committed to a diverse workforce and we seek the most qualified candidate for each opening without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- 401 (k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Education Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- ID: #48837979
- City: Millington
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2023-01-26
- Deadline: 2023-03-21
- Category: Et cetera