Job Title: Business Data Analyst – IIILocation: Irving, TXDuration: 2 Years (Possible extension)
What you will be doing / Job responsibilities:
- You will be part of a team of individuals responsible for managing material master data in Client’s 1ERP platform built on SAP S/4 HANA.
- Participate in designing, testing and post Go-Live support for material master data management in Client’s 1ERP implementations including R15D and Reverse 2.0
- Lead material master related projects end-to-end and partner with our business & IT teams
- Recommend user experience improvements and write business user stories for our IT teams
- Troubleshoot material change requests and data replication issues independently
- Ensure material master data attributes are properly set up in both test and production environments
- Manage daily process of article add and update to ensure SLAs are met and all data elements are properly maintained
- Run weekly reports for data validation between SAP regions to ensure data accuracy
- Provide user community and management with key status reports
- BA or BS in Finance, Business, Supply Chain Management or related fields
- 6+ years of experience working with SAP in the areas of master data management / supply chain / procurement
- Proficient in SAP
- Functional experience in SAP MDG, FIORI Applications and Data replication to underlying ERPs via SAP IDOC (Intermediate Document) Framework
- Experience working with external systems that interface with SAP MDG to create materials
- Candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and lead cross functional teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Strong data analysis, forensics, query experience with large amounts of data.
- Well organized, ability to work independently and results driven.
- Understanding of Sales orders, Purchase orders that rely on clean material master data
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong Project management skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking with patience and grit
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and G Suite applications.
- In depth knowledge of wireless telecommunications industry, business and service providers
- ID: #50007256
- City: Irving
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2023-05-27
- Deadline: 2023-07-15
- Category: Et cetera