If you are looking for a full time career with a respected International Company - we want to talk to you! We are hiring newly experienced and seasoned warehouse associates at NTW. This position is an entry level position with career growth opportunities. In this friendly work environment you will be:
- Operating forklifts to move and stack tires safely and efficiently.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area, and inspecting trailers for proper loading procedures.
TBC offers competitive starting pay and excellent benefits, including all insurances within 90 days, a generous 401K match with immediate vesting. We encourage a healthy work/family lifestyle and offer paid time off, paid sick days, tuition reimbursement and an awesome employee discount on tires, batteries and service through our wholesale and retail network.SEA-01 WS-01 WS-LC Schedule
Shift start: 6:00AM or 3:00PM Shift length: 8 - 11 hours Monday - Friday, some SaturdayBenefits
- Dental, vision insurance - available after 75 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Experience with RF scanners preferred
Maintain a current driver’s license About TBC Corporation
One of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands.