Genesis10 is currently seeking aData Developer for a contract lasting through 1/31/2023, working with an insurance company in Milwaukee, WI. Work will be remote. NOTE: We do not work through 3rd parties under any circumstances - All candidates must work directly on our W2 and not require sponsorship now or in the future. Description The team consists of reporting and data mart developers and business analysts, providing reporting to operations teams. This role will be focused on rapidly transforming existing reporting specifically in the operational / business process health domains. Responsibilities This position will be responsible for executing an overhaul of existing operational reporting into a balanced scorecard design at the enterprise, functional and process/teams level. The role will consist of mapping existing requirements to data source needs and creating ETL processes in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Power BI datasets. The role will work closely with Power BI developers to ensure data is available and reporting is performative. The ideal candidate will be adept at writing robust ETL queries against data sources, experience in successfully implementing data marts across varied audiences and functions that maintain a consistent design to support descriptive reporting. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Adept at writing SQL queries.
- Solid understanding of Power BI concepts and development processes confirmed ability to program new dashboards.
- Ability to capture and interpret needs from partners.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience required.
- Professional experience designing and deploying ETL processes across varied data sources.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional designs.
- Financial Services operations experience.
- Experience extracting data from telephony systems (Genesys, Avaya, etc.) or work force management applications (Aspect, NICE, Verint).