The Powder Horn is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Accountant - Bookkeeper. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounting Bookkeeper:
- Adheres to all Troon Golf accounting standards.
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, annual reports such as: Batch Reports, Cash Reports.
- Reviews and processes invoices including updating the general ledger.
- Reviews and processes expense reports.
- Maintains record keeping, filing systems and processes daily mail.
- Assists in the reconciliation of accounts payable, vendor statements, loans and various general ledger accounts as needed.
- Assists with month end close, review and print reports.
- Prepares accounts receivable statements.
- Assists in performing daily revenue audits for revenue generating departments.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Position is flexible with part-time or full-time hours.
Minimum of 20 hours a week.
Prefer 2+ years of experience and a minimum of an associates degree.
Prior experience with QuickBooks and payroll processing preferred
- ID: #49500879
- State: Wyoming Sheridan 82801 Sheridan USA
- City: Sheridan
- Salary: USD TBD TBD
- Job type: Full-time
- Showed: 2023-03-19
- Deadline: 2022-08-23
- Category: Accounting/finance