“The following duties are normal for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive, exhaustive, or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned and may be supplemented as necessary from time to time.”
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Serve members’ needs at the teller and drive-up windows.
· Keep teller station neat, clean and organized.
· Answer/solve members questions and concerns.
· Promptly answer telephone calls and respond to mail or email inquiries as needed or directed by the Office Manager or Lead Teller.
· Balance and maintain a cash drawer on a daily and consistent basis while also maintaining its security.
· Process night drop and mail transactions on a daily basis in dual control. They will be logged and verified by 2 people each day.
· Submit CTR’s and SARs as needed on our system and to the BSA/Compliance Officer.
· Assist in the balancing of ATM’s.
· Process address changes, returned mail, check orders, debit/ATM card orders, printing counter checks, and general filing.
· Learn the different processes, products and services offered by the Credit Union to become more proficient in serving our members needs.
· Review and train yearly in BSA/OFAC, along with any other trainings assigned that pertain to the position.
· Assist in opening new accounts and any other additional products for members, such as, IRA’s, Sub accounts, etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School Diploma, as a minimum.
· Calculator, computer and typing skills.
· Neat Professional appearance.
· Member Service experience and skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Organized and Detailed work ethic.
On the job training will be provided for SFCU-specific policies and procedures.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- No experience needed
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cody, WY 82414: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One locationFull-time
- ID: #49500889
- State: Wyoming Cody 82414 Cody USA
- City: Cody
- Salary: $14 - $15 an hour - Part-time
- Showed: 2023-03-19
- Deadline: 2023-02-28
- Category: Accounting/finance