What you’ll do:
As a CTE Instructors, you will be responsible for providing instructional services and career path direction to students enrolled in the vocational construction program that is responsive to industry and appropriate to program needs. Works collaboratively with staff in a supportive fashion emphasizing a positive attitude toward students, staff and program.
To be considered, you should:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent, BA/BS Degree Preferred.
- Have 5 years of industry experience and the skills and knowledge sufficient to deliver a comprehensive vocational training curriculum.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, physical, and TB test.
- Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 90 days of employment.
- Choice of supplemental benefits, including Short Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Eligible for 100% 401k match of up to 6% of your salary after 1 year of employment.
- Paid Time Off that can be used as soon as it accrues.
- Free Meals on shift.
- Employee incentives including On-The-Spot Bonuses, Rams Bucks, and Longevity Awards.
- Growth opportunities nationwide – we have 40 programs in 16 states!
- Tuition Assistance.
Apply today and help us make a difference!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- ID: #49500987
- State: Wyoming Cheyenne 82001 Cheyenne USA
- City: Cheyenne
- Salary: USD TBD TBD
- Job type: Full-time
- Showed: 2023-03-19
- Deadline: 2023-04-30
- Category: Education/teaching